Monday, November 9, 2009

Day off in the emerald county

October 24

Day off. LAUNDRY. Oh my gosh I smelled so bad even after I took a shower and it was SO needed. My neon yellow biking jersey was in fact mostly black. So I washed my clothes in a solar powered washing machine and dried my clothes on a fireplace/furnace for the first time in my life. Sweet!

So we went walking around Humboldt to check out the scene, and never before in my life have I smelled weed so frequently and pervasively. Everywhere! You'd walk into restaurants and 3 people would reak of it. Haha. We went to a pizza place, where Jesse suggested a Garlic Lovers pizza. It was fabulous, but my mouth was so assaulted that when we went to see "Law Abiding Citizen" I had to pay the ludicrous prize for a bag of skittles cause I needed to clear my mouth. The movie only cost $6 though. The last time i paid $6 for a movie was like... the 80s.

Later in the day we went to a friends of jesse's and passed out. Such. an. old. man.

No comments:

Post a Comment