Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well I thought it would be a good idea

October 9th
25 miles

It was absurdly cold until 12, when I went to the bike shop where I waited for 3 hours to get my bike fixed. Yeeeeees I can go up hills now... Wait... 
So the ride started out with a nice 2 miles of uphill, which would have been an awful hike w/o my lower gears ... Zing! I experienced a couple Badass hills which involved such speed that tears where flying off my face despite sunglasses. Amazing! I saw the very decomposed remains of a deer, meaning bones, which was wicked. When I got to the state park campground it said closed, but that didn't stop me and some other dude, who both decided to go to a remote are of the park so as to not get caught by the evil park rangers. Good idea? 

No comments:

Post a Comment